Easy-to-use Lesson Plans for Practical and Systematic Instruction
• 114 Lesson Plans – one for each pair of books.
• There are Before, During, and After Reading Activities for each book, plus a synthesizing activity focusing on the key concept of both books.
• Each Lesson Plan can be split into four 30-minute instructional sessions and one review session.
• Each Lesson Plan integrates oral language, comprehension, phonemic awareness, phonics, vocabulary development, fluency, and writing.
• Each Lesson Plan includes ongoing assessment and follow-up activities.
• Full color, sturdy laminated cards with six folding panels (3 panels per side)